With Andrew Wilson, EA CEO, announcing that the official mobile version of Apex Legends will not be online until 2021, fans must wait at least another year to enjoy their favorite Battle Royale game on the move. But for those who can not wait, there are now ways to play the game on iPhone and Android.
Thanks to the availability of Apex Legends on most major gaming platforms (sorry Nintendo Switch users), you can enjoy Apex legends on your smartphone or tablet by streaming them. Whether you're using a PC, PS4, or Xbox One, the principle remains the same: you render the game on the console or PC, and then stream the video feed to your phone, where you play it as normal.
: Play anywhere with your PC
The first method lets you play wherever you have a cellular connection. Prerequisite is a PC running Apex Legends. The only potential problem is that you usually do not play Apex Legends on a PC.
At the time of writing, there is no support for cross-progression. Any progress made on the Xbox One or Playstation 4 will be lost as you start over with a new account. There are indications that there will eventually be a crossover. However, if you have invested in Skins and the Battle Pass on another platform, this reboot may be too extensive.
- Windows PC (or Mac with Parallels or similar)
- Computer that meets the minimum requirements for running Apex Legends
- Android device with version 5.0 or later or iPhone with IOS 10 or higher version
- Strong Wi-Fi connection or mobile plan with lots of data
Step 1: Download Apex Legends
This method works by running Apex Legends on your PC and streaming them to your mobile device. You must first install the EA Client Origin, which contains the currently available PC games. Use the following link to download Origin.
After the installation, open Origin, create an account, and search for Apex Legends. Select "Download" on his page to install the game on your device.
Next, you need to install Steam on your computer. Steam is another gaming client that hosts the game. It just so happens that EA Apex did not include Legends in the Steam library, so you'll need both clients for this to work. Use the following link to install the Steam client on your device.
To connect your phone to your computer, you need to install the official Steam Link app on your phone or your computer tablet. You can find the app either in the App Store or in the Play Store, depending on which operating system you use.
Step 4: Add Apex Legends to Steam  Open Steam on your PC and the Add Game button in the lower left corner. Select this button and choose "Add a Non-Steam Game" from the pop-up menu. A window will appear with a list of games on your computer. Search for apex callouts and check the box to the left of the name. Then select "Add Selected Program".
If you do not see Apex Legends, select "Browse" in the same window and locate the file on your hard drive. By default, this is for Windows users:
C: Program Files (x86) Origin Games Apex r5apex.exe
When you find the file, highlight it and choose Open. Then select "Add selected programs".
Step 5: Connect your phone to your PC.
Finally, you need to connect your phone wirelessly to your PC. We have detailed instructions on how to do this. These can be found under the following link.
Once connected, you can play Apex Legends anywhere you have cellular data or Wi-Fi, even if you're not near home. For best results, you need a strong, lower-latency connection that normally requires a 5 GHz connection. Also, remember to log in to Origin every time you want to play. If not, you will be prompted to enter your credentials, which is quite difficult with your phone through the app.
The main reason for using this feature The method is when you are playing Apex Legends on your Playstation 4. By using PS4's Remote Play feature, you can stream your game from your PS4 to your phone while it's on the same network. And since you're streaming Apex Legends from your PS4, any progress you make will be transferred as you play the same game.
- Playstation 4 with software update 7.00 or later
- and Android device 5.0+ or iPhone with iOS 12.1+
- DualShock controller (requires iOS 13 or any version of Android)  Step 1: Connect Your Smartphone to Your PS4
Similar to Method 1, you need to connect your phone The game device that Apex Legends displays on is the PlayStation 4 in this case do not install a client, just activate a feature and download an app.
We strongly recommend to review our detailed tutorial in which we explain step by step how these devices are connected. Although the tutorial was originally written for the iPhone, it is compatible with Android as long as your PlayStation 4 is running firmware version 7.00 or later.
However, for those who need the note version of the cliff,
- On On your PlayStation 4, go to Settings -> Remote Play connection settings
- Enable the option " Enable Remote Play "
- . Download the PS4 Remote Play app: Android | iOS
- Open the app, select "Start," and sign in with your PlayStation Network account.
- Connect your PS4 controller to your iPhone or Android device (optional).
- Open Apex Legends on your phone and enjoy it!  Method 3: Remote Playback with Your Xbox One
Method 3 is essentially the same, but for Xbox One users. Just like the PlayStation 4, you stream the game from your Xbox One to your phone and send your input back to your controller. The main difference, however, is that Xbox currently has no official way to do so.
This will change in a few months as Xbox plans to release an official Remote Play service, but this is the only option for the time being. This is possible through a third-party app and a service called OneCast.
OneCast is a paid service that costs $ 11.99 for a single user on one or more Android or iOS devices. Since this is the only option available to Xbox One users, we will include it for the time being. However, once Xbox releases Remote Play (probably for free), this article will be updated as this is probably the better option.  Requirements
- Xbox One (Original, Xbox One S or Xbox One X)
- Android device running Android 5.0+ or iPhone using iOS 10+
- 5GHz Wi-Fi network  Step 1: Connect Your Smartphone to Your Xbox
As before, we have a detailed tutorial on this topic How do I connect my Xbox One to my smartphone? However, if you want the note version of the cliff, we will paste it here.
If you prefer the TL; DR version, follow these instructions:
- Go to your Xbox One Settings -> Preferences -> Xbox App Connectivity
- Check the box next to "Game streaming Allow for other devices "
- Enable the option" Only on profiles registered on the Xbox "
- Download the OneCast App: Android | iOS
- Open the app, select "Register Xbox" and follow the instructions
- Keep your Xbox One controller connected to your Xbox for minimal latency
- Open Apex Legends on your mobile and enjoy it!