Android devices can do almost anything these days – although I still wait for the coffee makes. You can do everything from storing music to processing large Word documents. Another great feature is the ability to print from Andriod phone or tablet devices.
Continue reading: Best Mobile Printers of 2018: Here are our Top Picks
Do not Have a Wi-Fi Enabled Printer? This does not mean that you can not print wirelessly from Android. In fact, Google has created a way to link your printer to your Chrome account and your smartphone for easy moving and printing. The setup can be a bit confusing, so we've put together a helpful guide that will get you up and running in minutes.
Connecting to Google Cloud Print
While most printers can print via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or another fast method, Not everyone has a printer that supports it. And some like the idea of running everything through the cloud. This is where Google Cloud Print comes into play. When you register your printer, you can connect it to the Internet. From there you can operate it from anywhere, as long as you have a good connection. You can then print from an Android phone or tablet.
Keep in mind that while most printers will work through Google Cloud Print, some will not. To save you trying, Google has created a list of printers using Cloud Print.
- Launch Google Chrome on your computer.
- Sign in to Google Chrome if you're not automatically signed in. 19659011] Click the menu (represented by an icon with three horizontal lines or three small dots in the upper-right corner of the window when using a Chromebook).
- Select Settings .
- Click View advanced settings .
- Scroll to the Google Cloud Print section and click Manage.
- Click Add Printer
- You will be added to a list of all available printers. Just click on those you want to add, click on Add Printer. It should recognize your printer and the task is done.
From the phone print: how does that work in Android
Some phones come with Go ogle Cloud Print is already integrated into the software (mainly those in stock or on Android devices to run). If that's the case, then do not worry about the download. If your phone does not contain the app, you can get it here. Download the app and follow the installation instructions.
You May Like: Best Printer Apps for Android (AndroidApps.com)
After you have Google Cloud Print, you do not have to start the app yourself to get it from Android to print; Think of it as an add-on for your phone software. It's comfortable once you get the hang of it. However, make sure the Google Account associated with your phone is the same as the one you used in Google Chrome in the previous step.
- Open a document that you want to print (this can be anything from Google Drive documents) images stored on your phone.
- Select menu (the three dots in the top right corner).
- Click Print, and it takes you to a new page
- Click the down arrow to the right of Save to PDF
- Select the printer, you want to print from. If you can not find it right away, click All printers … for a list of all connected printers.
- When you have made all the settings, click the print button (the light blue circle that looks like a printer.)
Printing Web Pages and Gmail Messages
You can even print web pages and Gmail messages Google Cloud Print The process is pretty much the same, so you will not have a problem with it.
- Open Gmail or Google Chrome.
- If you find the page, to print, select the menu (three dots).
- A list of options is displayed: Select Print
- This will take you directly to the print page, where you will find the correct one
- Click Print when you're done  Does it work for you?
Are you a proud Google Cloud Print user? Is printing from Android useful? Let us know in the comments!