You bought the Google Pixel 4 or the Pixel 4 XL, but later there may be delays in performance from the phone. It could even stop working. In this case, it is time to restart or reset the phone. However, you must first learn how to reset Pixel 4.
This article describes some options for restarting the phone or resetting Pixel 4.
Restart the phone
If your Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL phone is running slowly, is not responding, or is not running an app, you may want to restart your device or perform a soft reset. To reset Pixel 4:
- Turn on your display by pressing the On / Off button.
- When your display is on, press and hold the On / Off button . 19659008] After a few seconds, three options appear on your screen: Power Off Restart or Enable Emergency Mode .
- Tap Restart the option on the screen.
- Your Pixel 4 is now restarting.
If your Pixel 4 phone does not respond when you press the Power key try this method:
- Hold down the Power and Volume Down keys simultaneously pressed for at least seven seconds.
- Your Pixel 4 will now be restarted.
Resetting pixel 4 to factory defaults (hard reset)
If your Pixel 4 phone still does not work after a reboot, you may need to perform a factory reset (or hard reset). This returns your Pixel 4 to its original factory settings and erases everything you have on your phone. You should make sure that all your data is backed up before performing this reset. If you wish to continue this task, follow these instructions: Tap the app Settings .
- Scroll down and tap Reset .
- Enter your PIN or password.
- Tap Clear all .
Do you have questions about resetting Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL? Feel free to leave them in the comment section below, and we will do our best to help you!