The content of Android Authority in Pixel 4 is provided to you by MNML Case, the manufacturer of the world's thinnest phone case. With the discount code AAPixel4
Save 25% on your Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL package. The smartphones Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL are the latest flagship mobile phones from the Android manufacturer. Sometimes you have to take a screenshot of what is currently displayed on the phone screen. The good news is that you can choose between different methods. To create a Google Pixel 4 screenshot:
Create a Pixel 4 screenshot – Method 1: Press and hold the power button.
This is the easiest way to take a screenshot on Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL smartphones. It's a lot easier than the usual method of keeping the on / off switch and the volume knob at the same time.
- Find the screen on your phone that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Then hold down the power button and press the right side of the Pixel 4 or 4 XL for a few seconds.
- You should see some icons on the screen. There will be one for "Power On", one for "Restart" and one for "Screenshot". Touch the "screenshot" icon.
- A notification should appear at the top of the screen. It indicates that the screenshot has been saved on your phone. You can tap the notification to see the recording yourself. You can also tap the options to share, edit, or delete the screenshot.
How to Take a Screenshot for Pixel 4 and 4 XL – Method 2: Use Your Voice with Google Assistant
There's Another Way A screenshot on Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL smartphones. This can be done through Google Assistant and does not require the use of the Power Hardware button.
- First, make sure that Google Assistant is enabled. If you have not already done so, you can do so by holding down the Start button at the bottom of the screen and following the wizard instructions.
- When you're ready to take a screenshot with Google Pixel 4 or 4 In Google Pixel 4 XL, you can either say "Ok Google" or press the Home key again to activate the wizard.
- When the wizard appears, just say "Take a screenshot."
- A notification should appear At the top of the screen, you will see that the screenshot just created has been saved to your phone. Tap the notification to see the screenshot itself, or tap the options to share, edit, or delete the screenshot.
That's all you need to know to take a screenshot with Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL. Which of these two methods did you use?