One of the best things about using Google on your smartphone is the voice commands. With just your voice, you can make your device do all kinds of things in your name. It's fast, practical and still feels a bit like the future. The full list of "OK, Google" commands and compatible apps has grown considerably over time, which means that you're likely to do things with Google that you are unaware of. Learn more about everything with Google Assistant.
If you have an Android device, you can enable "OK, Google" to get started without having to tap the microphone icon. The first thing we need to do is make sure this feature is turned on, so we'll see if it's up.
& # 39; OK, Google & # 39;
- Open your app drawer, and open the Google app, then tap the Hamburger menu in the corner and go to Settings , Alternatively, go to Settings> Google> Search.
- Tap Voice> Voice Customization and enable Access with Voice Customization . You can also enable Unlock Language if you want to use "OK, Google" even if your phone is locked.
- Follow the instructions to train your phone Respond to your voice.
- If you have problems when you say "OK, Google" and it does not seem to work for you, tap Retrain Language Model, or Delete the language model and set it up again.
Now that it's on, we can use OK, Google. Let's look at the different commands you can use with your device. All you have to do is say "OK, Google" and Google will listen to your orders. You can always tap the microphone icon and issue a voice command if you do not want to use the OK, Google feature, or tap the bottom left of the keyboard icon and enter your queries and commands.
Search and ask questions
Google ask for everything
- "How old is [ name ]?"
- "Where was [ name ] born?
- " Who invented [ all that one wants to find ]. "
- " How tall is [ Name of a person or building ]. "
Looking for Internet
- " Browse [ nameofwebsite.com ] "if you're direct
- "Go to [ website name ]" if you would like it to appear in a google search.
- "What's called [ say the name of the team ] do?"
- "Results from [ say the team's name ] last match."  "When will [ say the name of the team ] next game?"  "[ says the name of the team ] wins the last game?"
- "What is [ Name ] Stock price? "
- " What is [ Name ] Trending on?
- "What is the definition of [ say the word ]. "
- " Define [ Say the word ]. "
- " Synonyms for [ saying the word ].
Google Account and Privacy Settings
You can always access your Google Account settings, but there is a difference between the terms "Open", "View" and "Customize" For example, if you open "Open My Google Security Settings," a card for you will choose your security settings, but using the where rd "Adjust" instead of "Open" will take you directly to the Security Settings page.  You can say:
- "Open Google Account Settings."
- "Show my Google search history. "
- " Customize my Google privacy settings. "
- " Customize my Google security settings.
News, Notes and Music
- "Show me my news. "
- " Text Contact Name ] [ Share the message ].
- Send an email to [ say the contact name ] [ what do you say you want to write in the email ]. "
- " call [ say the name of the contact ]. "
- " Call [ say the contact's name  about handsfree.
Other messaging, music, and social apps that work with "OK, Google"
If you want to send a message using Viber and not your standard SMS app, you would do that OK Sag, Google, send a message with Viber. " You can also try commands like" Note with Evernote "or" Search for Cat Videos on YouTube. "