If you've been using a touchpad in Windows 10, you're no doubt aware of the basic single-finger tapping and two-finger scrolling gestures. Windows 10 So, in some additional gestures, you may not have tried.
What is a "Precision Touchpad" on Windows PCs?
Now, on to the gestures! Here are the gestures that Windows 1
- Tap one finger on the touchpad: Select an item.
- Tap two fingers on the touchpad: Show more
- Scroll up or down two fingers:  Pinch or stretch out two fingers:  Zoom in or zoom out (magnify or shrink).
- Swipe up with three fingers: Show all recent activity and open windows via Windows timeline.
- Swipe down with three fingers: Minimize everything and show the desktop.   Tap three fingers on the touchpad: Open Cortana / search.
- Tap four fingers on the touchpad: Open Action Center.
- Swipe left or right with four fingers: Switch between all virtual desktops.
It's also possible that your touchpad supports additional gestures (or even the ability to create your own) through their own specialized settings app.