Last month Hulu announced the ability to download and watch content on iOS and later on Android offline. Hulu is offline only available to those who subscribe to the $ 11.99 No-Ads Plan. Hulu limits the downloading of up to 25 tracks on five devices.
If this interests you and you are a legitimate subscriber, read the following information Advantage feature on your Android device.
How to See Hulu Offline on Android
- Log in to your Hulu account on your Android device.
- Navigate to the Downloads tab at the bottom of the app.
- Click "What can be downloaded?" To search all available content.
- You can also search for content as usual. Downloadable content is indicated by a download icon next to the title.
- Navigate back to The Downloads tab lets you view, delete, or renew previously downloaded shows and movies. Remember, however, that unobserved downloads expire after 30 days and observed content expires after two days.
Unfortunately, you can not view all content offline on Hulu. According to Hulu, users can download "thousands of shows and movies". Some of the titles available include Family Guy, This Is Us, How I Met Your Mother, The Handmaid's Tale, and more. Remember, look for the download icon so you can easily see which shows and movies you can watch offline.
It's that easy! Now you can watch some of your favorite Hulu content offline even without an internet connection.