Although you are not required to book Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. However, you must reserve a seat to accessand Savis Workshop.
How to reserve a seat.
Reserve your place in the virtual line.
To be on the safe side, you must sign in with the Disneyland app to reserve your virtual space in the line. You must link all the tickets in your group that plan to join. You can still enjoy the rest of the park as you wait to be notified to enter the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge area. Once you receive the notification, you have two hours to enter the area.
To reserve your visit to Ogas Cantina and Savis Workshop, you must make a reservation at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/com/antgas-cantina-reservations/ or https: // disneyland. disney.go.com/savis-workshop-reservations/ and selecting one of the available time slots. You must pay a deposit to reserve your place.
Buy a valid theme park entrance for Disneyland.
To access Galaxy's Edge, you must purchase tickets for Disneyland Park. Sign in with your Disney account or sign up here if you do not already have one.
1. Visit the Disneyland Tickets page to buy your tickets.
2. Choose how many days you want to spend at the resort.
3. Select the data you are planning. Note that the entire month of June is considered a high season and is becoming more expensive.
4. Select the desired ticket type. You have the following options: Entry to 1 Park or Park Hopper (access to all parks).
5. If you want upgrades, check them and then click Next .
6. Click Checkout and complete the process.
Now you can relax as you wait for your adventure to begin in Disneyland's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge … until it's time to pack.
What about Disney World?
Disney World will open on August 29 in Orlando, Florida, the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge area. The purchase of park tickets and staying at a Disney hotel no longer guarantees access to the Star Wars area. According to Disney, the admission is subject to capacity restrictions.
If you're planning a trip to Disney World, you can still buy tickets here.