When Apple says something is "now available," it does not run around. iOS 12.2 is now available on all compatible devices and includes the new News + service (as well as some other things).
The company today announced its long-established News + service, which offers access to over 300 magazines and multiple newspapers for just $ 9.99 a month for the entire family. News + is the only service that has been announced and is still available today ̵
However, this is probably not the most interesting part of the 12.2 change protocol – the award goes to the inclusion of "AirPower" as a new supported device. It is rumored that we would expect AirPower to hit the market soon, and this update seems to confirm to everyone that this is the case.
Elsewhere, there are four new Animoji support (boar, giraffe, owl, and shark) for HomeKit TVs, Control Center updates, wallet fixes, and more. Here is the complete change log discovered by AppleInsider:
- HomeKit TV Support
- "Allow Loudspeaker Access" is set to "Allow Loudspeaker and TV Access" in the Home App
] A new responsive AirPlay icon has been added to the Music widget in Control Center.
- Safari warns users about websites that do not support HTTPS
- Safari search predictions now have arrows Right
- Keyboard now has a color picker
Settings  Switching the motion and orientation data is available in Safari Preferences.
- Maps now have the air quality index in the bottom corner
- Apple News has a new icon
- Apple News Comes to Canada
- "APPLE NEWS" was followed by an Apple logo by "News"
support for new equipment
- AirPower support
- AirPods 2 support
- New Animoji characters – giraffe, shark, owl, wild boar