For years, Android users have had the benefit of a quick settings panel that makes the process for common tasks as well as connecting to Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth devices a breeze. iPhone users, on the other hand, have had to take a few extra steps and navigate into the settings.
Now's the time to connect to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in a snap. Or really, a long press.
So how do you use the new Wi-Fi shortcut? Easy peasy.
- Open Control Center .
- long-press on the connections box until all connection toggles are visible.
- Long-press on the Wi-Fi icon again and bam Wi-Fi networks wants to populate.
- Select the network you want to connect to, then enter the password and connect.
- Open Control Center.
- Bluetooth devices will show up.
- Long-press on the Bluetooth icon will appear.
- , and a few seconds later your iPhone or iPad wants to finish connecting.
Dedicated dark mode plenty ofand you can now block unknown callers from ever making your phone ring. .
Originally published earlier this year. Updated with new information.