has been available for almost two weeks now ( ). There are tons of
Disney Plus is the brand's $ 7-a-month rival to Netflix and other media streaming platforms. Disney wants to control the way in which it monetizes its extensive title catalog with around 500 films and 7,500 TV episodes. Disney also wants to create original programs, following in the footsteps of Amazon, HBO, Netflix and other rivals. Here are some of the biggestthat come with the new streaming service. You also have the option to affiliate with Hulu and ESPN Plus for $ 1
What's unique about Disney Plus is that it's the only one of its kind that has its entire catalog of movies and shows created for download, not just specific titles and episodes. To start offline playback of your favorite Disney shows on iPhones ($ 699 on Amazon) and Android devices.
Browse all Pixar movies in the Disney Plus app.
Sarah Tew / CNET
Downloading Disney Plus Movies and Shows
1. Install the Disney Plus app for iPhone or Android.
2. Open the app and log in or sign up for your Disney Plus account.
3. Select the title you want to watch offline. In the app you have by default the download via WLAN. However, you can also access the settings and download data if you prefer. This will count toward your monthly data cap.
4. Tap on the symbol Download – it has the shape of a downward pointing arrow.
Download times may vary depending on WiFi or data network strength. While your song is being downloaded, you'll see a ring around the download icon. Once the ring is completely encircled, a tick icon replaces the download icon. This means that you can watch the movie offline.
Where can I find downloads?
Like Netflix, Disney Plus stores all of your downloads in one place so you can watch them when you're offline.
1. In the Disney Plus app, select the Download icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. From there you can see everything you have downloaded. Disney does not set any artificial limit for the download. You can download as many tracks as your phone's storage space allows. 214e-486a-8469-93dded47afcc / 31-disney-plus.jpg “/>
You can download any song from the Disney Plus app.
Sarah Tew / CNET
How to delete a track from your downloads
After viewing a movie and no longer needing space on your phone, you can remove it from the download area.
1. Open the app and select the icon Download at the bottom of the screen.
2. Find the movie you want to delete, and tap the check mark to the right of the title.
3. Select Remove Download .
If you decide later that you want to see it again, you can always re-download your movie or TV show.
Want to know more about Disney Plus? Here is theand if you do not select the streaming service for you.
Originally released at the beginning of this month.