So you got a new Fitbit. Fitness trackers are great for measuring progress and optimizing your exercise plan as you begin your fitness journey. However, before you have to pair Fitbit and set up with your phone. Regardless of whether it's the latest version of Versa Lite or a batch 3, the steps are essentially the same. Here's how to set up Fitbit devices to get you up and running in no time.
How to Download the Fitbit App to Your Phone
- Go to the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Search for The Fitbit App.
- Tap the Install button like any other app.
To set up a Fitbit account.
- Open the Fitbit app and log in.
- If you're new to the Fitbit ecosystem, tap Join Fitbit to create a new account.
- Select the fitness tracker you are setting up – Fitbit Versa in our case. On the next screen, tap the Fitbit Versa Setup button (or the selected device) to continue the registration process.
- Enter your e-mail address and a unique password.
- Tap Sign In to continue.
- You now need to enter your personal information for the tracker to perform detailed analysis.
How To Pair Fitbit
- Fitbit recommends that you charge your fitness tracker during the setup process. Next, tap.
- Make sure your phone has Bluetooth enabled. Your Fitbit displays a four-digit code. Enter this into the app to continue.
- Depending on the tracker you are using, you may be asked to connect your watch to Wi-Fi.
- Tap Next and the app will search for the latest firmware version for your fitness tracker. This may take a while.
Synchronizing Your Fitbit
- After the update is complete, you'll be guided through some basic steps to using your Fitbit.
- The next step is to link the Fitbit app to your fitness tracker.
- The app is periodically synchronized with your tracker to update the latest statistics.
- If you want to force a sync with your tracker, you can do so by dragging the home screen in the app down.  That's it! You can now track your fitness statistics and work towards your fitness goals.