If you'd rather hear John Legend as a Robo-Voice from Google Assistant, you're in luck. Google has made the singer-songwriter the newest language option for Google Assistant. Legends Voice will hear you from any Google Assistant device in US English, from your Android phone to any Google Home ($ 129 at Walmart) and Google Home Hub ($ 149 at Dell Home) . , You can not lock him up in your phone or at home – Legend's voice is only available "for a limited time".
There are two ways to make Legend your Google assistant.
Ask Google to turn around to John Legend's voice
- Say, "Hey google, talk like a legend." This method works for devices that Google Assistant always responds to.
- If your handset does not have a wizard for the Always On wizard, start Google Assistant (for example, by long pressing the Home button or pressing the Google Assistant button on your Android phone) and say: "Speak like a legend." [1
- Open the Google Assistant app on your device
- . Touch the button with the three vertical dots.
- Tap Settings
- . Touch "Assistant Language". 19659005] Make Your Selection with the Picker
Also read :and
John Legend's voice does not help you with everything
Remember, John Legend's Cameo in Google Assistant does not cover all needs or requirements. But there are certain things you can say to answer, rather than a more general assistant voice from Google. What Legends Google Assistant Alter Ego can not answer will be the regular Google Assistant. Here is the complete list, including Easter eggs.
Will there be more celebrity votes on Google Assistant?
Probably yes! Google says:
Cameo voices on the wizard were one of the most important requests we've heard from you, and with the help of the state-of-the-art speech synthesis model WaveNet, they're now a reality.
With John Legend's voice limited, expect more celebrity cameos.
Originally released on April 3 at 6:30 pm PT may receive a commission from retailers.