Raise your hand if you are: The fingerprint reader on your iPhone or Android phone often fails the first time you try to ask yourself if you've been cursed with strange fingers.
Relax; There are many reasons why you can not read your first attempt, except for your mutated tags.
- Your fingertip has not completely covered the sensor yet
- You have wet hands
- The phone was not read correctly at first registration
- The implementation of the phone manufacturer can make the reader more sensitive, as if in the software more sophisticated security layers are built in
This tip will not help with all these, but it definitely helps.
If you are here up to date and trying to unlock your phone so many times that you need to return to a password or password, stop. Take a deep breath. And try this dead-simple solution that really works.
Register the same print two or three times . I do that with the phones I check, and it makes the devices much more likely to unlock the first time. For example, I scan the finger that normally relaxes my phone, at least twice ̵
The reason is multiple scans Finger works because if you register your fingertip the first time, it is not always clear what parts of your print have captured the software. A nominally helpful animation will prompt you to lift your finger to cover more area, but that's not necessarily what your phone actually stores.
If you set the same fingerprint more than once, you double or triple the likelihood that your phone will capture enough data.
Of course, adding double digits can not solve your unlocking problems if you're constantly struggling to reach the reader, or if your hands are too wet for the phone to register your print.
How to Register Multiple Fingerprints on Your Phone
Most cell phones give you a maximum of five fingerprints for security reasons. The more fingers you wave through, the higher the likelihood that the phone will free up for false positives.
On Android phones :
- Open Settings
- Tap Security
- Tap "Fingerprint"
- Retype PIN
- Tap Add Fingerprint  On iPhones ($ 800 on Cricket Wireless) with Touch ID :
- Open Settings
- Touch Touch ID & Password
- Enter your password  Under the heading "Fingerprints" Tap "Add Fingerprint"
- Try it and let me know how my little tip works for you.
Continue reading : The Latest Tips and Tricks for Your Cell Phone
Watch Now :