Logitech Capture is Logitech's next-generation webcam software. It's available now in beta form, providing a lot of compelling video capture features in a slick, easy-to-use application.
A Logitech C920, Logitech C922, or BRIO 4K Pro Webcam.
According to Logitech, this is a logitech version of Logitech "Logitech Capture is designed to help you create content directly with your Logitech webcams."
- Capture multiple sources, search as your desktop and a webcam
- Zoom, pan, tilt, apply filters, add transition effects, apply borders, and more.
- Use chroma key background color removal. Logitech Capture remove it in real-time, making the background transparent in the video.
- Save recordings on your computer, choosing your preferred video encoder and recording quality.
- Logitech Capture in real-time and send that Logitech Capture stream to a video chat program or anywhere else.
It looks pretty slick and easy to use , Take a look at Logitech's video:
If you're trying it out, Logitech would like to provide feedback. Logitech G Hub software, which is optimized for capturing gameplay.
Logitech would prefer to use its Logitech G Hub software. Logitech Capture does not include Logitech recommends XSplit Broadcaster.
Still, this software looks pretty useful. It's more powerful than most simple video capture tools.
RELATED: How to Get Started Making YouTube Videos