Customizing your iPhone screen isThis is a big change for iPhone users who are just able to experiment with their home screens in new ways – without rooting the device or running skins and launchers. Read on to customize your iPhone’s screen in two ways using a widget app.
How to change the look of your apps on iPhone
With the new iOS 14 update, you can finally customize apps the way you want. Here is how.
1. Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s pre-installed).
2. Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
3. Choose Add action.
4th Enter in the search bar Open app and choose the Open app App.
5. Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize. For example Facebook, Spotify or the news app.
6th Tap the three dots in the top right corner. From here, give the shortcut a name and tap Add to the home screen.
7th Rename the shortcut where you want it when the name and icon of the home screen appear.
8th. Next, go to the Safari app to find a new icon image. You can look for something like the Facebook icon aesthetic. When you find an image you like, save it to your photos.
9. Go back to the Shortcuts app and tap the current icon. Choose Select a photo and tap the picture you just saved. You can enlarge or reduce the image. Tap Choose.
10. Tap Add.
Now you’ve customized apps on your phone. The original apps will stay on the phone, but you can save them to a folder.
Change the look of your iPhone home screen
You no longer have to look at apps on your iPhone. Here’s how to change your home screen view using an app.
1. Download the Widgetsmith app on your iPhone.
2. In the app, select the size of the widget that you want to adjust. Your options are small, medium, and large.
3. Tap the widget to customize it. You can change the fonts and colors. Tap save up when you’re done.
4th Go to your home screen and press and hold an app. Tap Edit home screen.
5. Tap the plus icon in the top left corner and look for Widgetsmith. Tap the icon.
6th Select the widget size you want to add to your home screen and tap Add widget.
7th You can change the widget by pressing the app and selecting Edit widget. That’s all! Your start screen now has icons of different sizes for an individual appearance.
Note that you can currently only customize the following apps: Weather (with a Premium subscription), Calendar, World Time, Reminders, Health, Astronomy, Tides (with a Premium subscription), and Photos.
Would you like to learn more about the new iOS 14 update? Check out(the new widget on your iPhone) and . Check out these too .