If the Amazon Prime Day 2019now is the time to start planning your approach to the massive one to start annual shopping event. This is your chance to get a new TV or Amazon Echo at a fraction of the usual price. For over a day and a half, Amazon offers tens of thousands of products for sale on Prime Day ̵
CNET will closely monitor allas they emerge. So if you follow us, you will not miss anything. But if you'd rather see the action for yourself, you can set up alerts for Amazon to notify you when an item goes on sale so you can retrieve it in due course.
You can sign up for a Prime Day deal if you have an Amazon Prime subscription. So make sure you're a member with good status before the deals start. And if you're not a paying member, do not worry: you can sign up for a free Amazon Prime Trial that gives you 30 days of all the benefits of a Prime subscription, including access to Prime Day promotions. and With this option you can cancel without paying at the end of the trial. An annual membership is $ 119 per year or $ 12.99 per month.
Receive Notifications on Prime Day Offers
Offers can be made any time on Prime Day and even before and after the contract is signed. Therefore, it's not a bad idea to spend some time identifying the items you're looking for. Check out the offer in the Amazon Shopping app (Android and iOS) to receive notifications when they go on sale. That way, you will not miss a deal. Even better, the offers come to you, which can help keep your shopping stress in check.
. 1 Set up an Amazon Prime Day Deal Alert on your phone.
2. In the Amazon Shopping app, tap the Hamburger menu in the upper left corner and then tap on Today's Deals.
3. In the Current Offers window, tap the Upcoming tab (to the right of Current) and scroll through the upcoming offers.
4. If you find an item for which you want to set up a notification, tap the watch this deal under the article. The app may ask you to allow notifications if this is your first time.
5. To check the status of the objects you are viewing, tap the Watch tab.
6. When the deal goes online, you can put the item in your cart or buy it with 1-click on the Watch tab.
7. If you change your mind, tap Watch under the article to remove it from your watchlist.
When the deal goes live, the app displays a system notification and shows the deal live on the splash screen.
Monitor Prime Day quotes from your computer
You can also use the Amazon Assistant for Chrome and Firefox browser extension to monitor what you are viewing. Here's how to make a deal with the Amazon Assistant browser extension.
1. Install the Amazon Assistant extension, which adds a button in the toolbar of your browser.
2. When a deal goes live, the button displays an alert indicating the number of live deals. Click to view your watched deal.
3. Using the browser extension, you can also view other offers you are viewing and navigate to the Amazon web site to manage your notifications.
To be honest, it's probably easier to manage deals through the Amazon Shopping app and to inform you through the browser extension that an offer is online.
CNET may receive a commission from retailers.