People using the Plex on iOS and Apple TV can now schedule recordings while watching live TV. This is part of a Plex subscription service that uses A digital tuner and an HDTV antenna for wireless TV broadcasts.
To access Plex Live TV, you must be a Plex Pass subscriber for $ 5 a month, $ 40 a year, or $ 120 for a lifetime subscription. In addition to providing access to live TV and DVR features, Plex Pass can sync content for offline access, enable parental controls, and more.
In addition to being able to schedule recordings while watching TV, Plex Version 6.2 offers a variety of features, including bug fixes and other enhancements, such as adding label exclusion restrictions and content ratings to the user sharing settings and support for them automatic interruption of video playback when disconnecting the headphones have been fixed.
Other bug fixes affect broken records Show the wrong message, another one that would break the raster interface when using the iPad in landscape orientation, various podcast issues, and various problems that crashed the software would lead.
See the full change log for your review:
- added support for label exclusion restrictions and content ratings for user-sharing settings.
- Record live TV d directly from the player
F fixed :
- Automatically pause video playback with the headset disconnected
- Canceling a recording shows the wrong message
- DVR Schedule / Priority Displayed for Restricted Users Without DVR Access
- Do Not Display Post-Play Screen on Web Shows
- The upgraded video player automatically paused after skipping to another video.
- Fixed a problem that might cause the wrong number of columns to be displayed in grid views on the iPad in landscape orientation
- Mixing podcasts failed
- Sometimes the podcast durations in the player were incorrect
- User avatar is displayed when a library is shared.
- Fixed crash in some cases Switching from the "Instructions" tab in a DVR source
- Fixed a crash that could occur while accessing podcasts.
- Repeated skipping in the audio player with repeat enabled could cause a crash.