قالب وردپرس درنا توس

Getting Started with Pentoo for Advanced Software Installation «Null Byte :: WonderHowTo

Kali Linux is probably the most well-known hacking distribution among penetration testers. One such distribution is Pentoo, a Gentoo-based operating system created by Grimmlin and maintained by Rick Farina aka " Zero_Chaos "), a seasoned developer and penetration tester. Gentoo OS first. What Is Gentoo? Gentoo is Linux distribution centered around compiling packages from source. time-consuming to compile just one …

Read More »

How To Keep Your Camera Lens Clean

I've always said to How-To Geek: the lens is just as important, if not more important, than the camera to which it's attached. If your photos are blurry because there are stains on the lens, you can not do anything to repair them by mail. Even removing dust spots is painful. Let's see how you can keep the lenses of …

Read More »

How to Share Your Outlook Calendar

Sharing your Outlook calendar is easy, but as you do, it's important if you do not want the people you share it to have trouble accessing. Let's look at how you can share an Outlook calendar, whether or not the recipient is in the same organization as you. If you share your Outlook calendar with someone in your organization (that …

Read More »

Our Favorite Products From CES 2019

It's a Herculean effort to see everything at CES. CES 2019. I sat down with each of our editors and writers at CES and- It's an equal opportunity to pick a favorite thing among the fantastic (and not so fantastic) things on the floor. after our days in press briefings, meetings, and walking the infinite-feeling convention floors-asked them what their …

Read More »

Which days of the planet are longer than years?

Answer: Venus In the family of planets that make up our solar system, Venus is a peculiarity among its peculiarities. The roughly earth-sized, but scorching planet has an average surface temperature of 463 ° C and a dense atmosphere, which consists of 96.5 percent carbon dioxide, with the remainder of the remaining 3.5 percent consists of nitrogen. As far as …

Read More »

You can now use 7 parental controls on your child's iPhone

iPhones ($ 694 at Amazon Marketplace) are a bit like cigarettes because they are (in a sense) addictive and sometimes marketed to children. In fact, Apple was asked to address the "Telephone Dependence" among its youngest customers. In the episode Apple vowed to introduce new controls and added Screen Time with iOS 12 . It lets you set time limits …

Read More »