On Wednesday, September 12th, the world finally received its first official look at the iPhone XR, XS and XS Max, Apple's Smartphone Suite 2018. If you are looking for someone who has one, two, or three of these new iPhones as soon as possible, you need to know all the important data so that you do not end up missing others in front of the line.
The XR, XS and XS Max are tempting for everyone to pre-order and buy now, as they are the first devices to have Face ID instead of Touch ID, which are integrated with the iPhone X outside of Apple's predecessors. But before we get to the pre-order and release dates, you'll do it. I want to make sure you leave your current iPhone or Android device behind and buy the latest and greatest.
Release Date: September 21
& October 26
Unlike iPhone X last year, which was not the case released until a month and a half after it was announced, the iPhone XS and XS Max will launch on Friday, 21st September. However, the iPhone XR will be available on October 26th. Traditionally, the new iPhones will not only be available in the Apple stores, so this data is likely to apply to other retail and carrier locations as well. Here is a complete list of stores – as well as links – where you can pick up a new phone on September 21st or October 26th.
The best way to secure an iPhone without having to queue in person on the day of publication is to pre-order one. However, you should do better because the pre-orders for the new iPhone XS and XS Max will go live on Friday, September 21st, and if you're not the first to press the trigger, they might sell faster than you can tap on "Pre-order". The new iPhone XR will start pre-ordered on October 19th.
Just like buying, pre-orders are not just limited to the Apple website. A number of other vendors will be pleased to let you preorder an iPhone and send you the choice as soon as the iPhone is available. Here are your pre-order options:
- Pre-order from Apple
- Pre-order from AT & T ( link in brief )
- Pre-order from O2 (UK) ( link in brief )  Preordering Sprint ( link coming soon )
- Preordering T-Mobile ( link commen soon )
- Preordering US Cellular ( link commen soon )
- Preordering Verizon Wireless ( link commen soon )
- Preordering Vodafone (Australia) ( link commen soon )
- Preorder from Vodafone (UK ) ( Link Coming Soon )
Note: If you have the Apple iPhone Upgrade Program with Apple, be sure to check out the Apple Store app to pre-approve the iPhone XR, XS or Get XS Max To be one of the first to pre-order your device.
How much do these iPhones cost?
With three new iPhones coming out this year, each with different models of storage, tracking the pricing can be a bit tricky. If you're a little confused, just look at the following list:
- iPhone XR, 64GB – $ 749
- iPhone XR, 128GB – $ 799
- iPhone XR, 256GB – $ 899  iPhone XS, 64GB – $ 999
- iPhone XS, 256GB – $ 1,149
- iPhone XS, 512GB – $ 1,349
- iPhone XS Max, 64GB – $ 1,099
- iPhone XS Max. 256GB – $ 1,249
- iPhone XS Max, 512GB – $ 1,449
To fund your iPhone through Apple, sign up for the iPhone upgrade program. With this model, you can divide the cost of your iPhone into smaller, monthly payments funded by Citizens One. In addition, you can upgrade your iPhone before you have paid it in full.
If you want to upgrade your iPhone every year, the cost of your iPhone will be split within 24 months. After at least six months of ownership, you can upgrade the iPhone, provided you have at least 12 months (50% of the total cost). You must also be in good standing with the bank and maintain AppleCare + for the entirety of the loan.
Do you prefer your iPhones directly from Apple? Consider their trade-up program, which gives you money in exchange for your old devices on a new iPhone. However, we recommend comparing Apple's offer to eBay, as the latter usually gets a better payout.
Carrier iPhone upgrade programs available
- AT & T: Like the iPhone Upgrade Program, AT & T Next Plan Your cost will be cut over 30 monthly installments and you can upgrade to a newer iPhone, after 80% are paid while the next annual plan includes 24 monthly payments, with an upgrade to a new device after 50% have been paid.
- Sprint: With the iPhone Forever Plan, you can lease a new iPhone during 12 monthly payments and trade it for the latest iPhone model after it's released. If you do not update after 12 months, the plan runs for eighteen. After that, you can either pay the difference to own the iPhone, or maintain monthly payments until the device is paid.
- T-Mobile: Jump! On Demand reduces your costs over 18 months. After this time you can either pay for the remaining balance on your iPhone or exchange it and "jump" to another one. You can also swap it for another iPhone up to 3 times a year during these 18 months at no extra cost.
- US Cellular: With the Early Upgrade Program, you can pay for a new iPhone for either 20, 24, or 30 months. You can trade your device for 60%, 75% or 80% and start a new plan with a new iPhone
- Verizon Wireless: You require that you pay out at least 50% of your iPhone bill, before you switch to a newer iPhone every year.
Do not Miss: Everything You Need to Know About the 2018 iPhones