CNET will closely monitor allas they emerge. So if you follow us, you will not miss anything. However, if you'd rather stay up to date yourself, you can set up notifications for Amazon to notify you when an item goes on sale so you can get it at the right time. (So you do not miss anything, we have .)
Read more: The Amazon Prime Day Sale Bonanza launches on July 15 and runs for 48 hours.
If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, you can sign a Prime Day contract. So make sure you are a member in good condition before the business starts. And if you're not a paying member, do not worry: you can sign up for a free Amazon Prime Trial that gives you 30 days of all the benefits of a Prime subscription, including access to Prime Day promotions. and With this option you can cancel without paying at the end of the test. An annual membership is $ 119 per year or $ 12.99 per month. And college students can sign up for half after a six-month free trial.
Here are some smarter.
How to Receive Notification of Prime Day Offers
Offers can be made any time during Prime Day and even before and after graduation. Therefore, it's not a bad idea to spend some time identifying the items you're looking for. Check out the offer in the Amazon Shopping app (Android and iOS) to receive notifications when they go on sale. That way, you will not miss a deal. Even better, the offers come to you, which can help keep your shopping stress in check.
. 1 Set up an Amazon Prime Day Deal Alert on your phone.
2. Tap the Hamburger menu in the top left corner of the Amazon Shopping app, and then tap Current Offers .
3. In the Today's Deals window, tap the Upcoming tab (to the right of Right Now), and scroll through the upcoming actions.
4. If you find an item that you want to set up a notification for, tap the item below Watch this item . The app may ask you to allow notifications if this is your first time.
5. To check the status of the items you are viewing, tap the Watch tab.
6. When the deal goes online, you can put the item in your cart or buy it with 1-click on the Watch tab.
7. And if you change your mind, tap Watch under the item to remove it from your watchlist.
When the deal goes live, the app displays a system notification alert and shows the deal live on the splash screen.
Monitor Prime Day Deals From Your Computer
You can also use the Amazon Assistant for Chrome and Firefox browser extension to monitor what you are viewing. Here's how to make a deal with the Amazon Assistant browser extension.
1. Install the Amazon Assistant extension, which adds a button in the toolbar of your browser.
2. When a deal goes live, the button displays a warning about the number of live deals. Click on it to see your watched deal.
3. Using the browser extension, you can also view other offers you are viewing and navigate to the Amazon web site to manage your notifications.
4. And if you shop on another site, the extension may notify you if Amazon has found a better deal.
To be honest, it's probably easier to manage deals through the Amazon Shopping app and just use the browser extension to get notified that a deal is live.
Originally published on June 23rd.
CNET may Get a commission from retailers.