We are only a few days away from shopping madness. Are you really really ready for the barrage of deals that come during the? Once you've installed the you can track over the two-day event, which lasts from Monday, July 1
This free browser extension tool from Amazon itself performs three essential tasks. First, it can alert you tothat you are tracking on Amazon. Second, it can show you how the Amazon price of one product is compared to the prices of other websites, even if you are looking in another online store. Third, with just one click, you can add items from other shopping sites to your Amazon wish list.
The Amazon Assistant browser extension can be quickly added to your browser. To install, visit the browser extension page for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox and click the Add button to install the Amazon Assistant extension. It will appear as a button in the toolbar of your browser.
Monitoring Prime Day Offers
The Amazon Assistant extension lets you track the Prime Day offerings you are watching.
1. When a store goes live, the Amazon Assistant displays a warning that shows the number of stores you are tracking live. Click on it to see your watched deal.
2. In the extension window, you can scroll down to see more offers you are about to see, as well as the most popular offers and deals of the day.
Compare the prices of other shopping sites with Amazon.
If you're looking for something on another site, the wizard may show you the same or similar products that Amazon sells, as well as any offers, ratings, and reviews associated with the product.
1. While shopping on a different shopping page, the wizard may display a warning message at the top of your browser window informing you of the results found on Amazon.
2. Click the More Results link to the left or right of the alert to see what the wizard found.
3. The wizard displays a page of products related to the page you are shopping for.
4. If you are interested in something on the page, tap the product to go to the Amazon page.
Store products from other shopping sites on your Amazon wish list.
If you find something on another store, you want to save your Amazon wish list. To save it on your wish list, you can see all the products you're interested in, both on Amazon and on other shopping sites.
1. If you find a product that you want to track on Amazon while shopping on another site, tap the Wizard button.
2. In the extension window, tap the Add to List tab and then, when the product is displayed, tap the Add to Wishlist tab.
3. To view your wishlist on the Amazon website in the Accounts & Lists menu, select Wish List to view the products you've added.
If the product is available on Amazon, the item on your wish list will be linked to it. If the product is not available on Amazon, a link will be made to the original purchase page.