Restricted list on Facebook
Would you like to add someone as a friend on Facebook, but not to see your status updates or photos (eg, your boss or colleague)? Just add them to your restricted list. Restricted people can only see posts that you post or tagged.
Add a friend to your restricted list:
- Go to your profile page
- Click on the "Friends" button and select "Add to another list" and select "Restricted".
Add or edit your restricted list:
- On the Home screen, scroll down to the Friends section and click More.
- Scroll down and click Restricted.
- In the right corner, click Manage List> Edit List
- . Choose Friends from the drop-down menu.
- Choose which friends you want to restrict. You can also search them in the search box.
- Click Finish