Earlier this year, Samsung released the Galaxy J3 and J7 in selected markets. These two devices are the latest in the J series, Samsung's super-budget series, which tries to write what it means to be a budget phone. From the 14th of September you can now activate it with GSM.
As an unlocked device, you no longer have to worry about the blowarware from network operators. You are also not connected to a network and have the ability to move your phone to another GSM network of your choice by changing SIM cards. This also allows you to travel overseas easily, with prepaid cards that are much cheaper than with your carrier plan.
Galaxy J3 specifications
- Operating system: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Skin: Samsung Experience 9.0 1
- RAM: 2 GB
- Memory: 16 GB (expandable via microSD)
- Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1480 x 720
- Rear View Camera: 8 MP (f / 1.9)
- Front Camera: 5 MP (f / 2.2)
- Battery: 2.600 mAh [19659014SamsungSuperBudgetFriendlyGalaxyJ3&J7ReleasedSeptember14″ width=”532″ height=”532″ style=”max-width:532px;height:auto;”/>