If you want to share your presentation with people who do not have Microsoft PowerPoint, you can save and share the file as a PDF. You can also customize the appearance of the slides in the PDF file. That's how it's done.
Saving PowerPoint Files as PDF Files
When you save a PowerPoint presentation as a PDF file, the layout, style, fonts, and pictures of the presentation remain unchanged. This allows users without access to PowerPoint to view the presentation (but they can not edit it).
First, open the PowerPoint presentation to save as a PDF. Select the "File" tab, and then click the "Export" option in the left pane.
. XPS document ". Select "Create PDF / XPS" here.
CONNECTION: What is an XPS file and why should I print to one on Windows?
The file explorer of the window is displayed. Select the location where you want to save your new file. You can see that "file type" is now PDF. You can also rename the file as you like.
You may also see the Optimize for options at the bottom right of the window:
- Default: This is a high-quality version of the Ideal document if you only want to publish or print the document online.
- Minimum Size: This is a lower quality version of the document. It's also great for publishing online, but it's ideal if you need to send the document as an e-mail attachment because it reduces the size of the file.
You can also set certain options to customize the appearance of the file. Click on the "Options" button underneath.
The Options window is displayed and you have several options to choose from. Here is a brief overview of the available features:
- Range: Export all slides, the current slide, or a selection of slides from your presentation.
- Publishing Options: You can only export comments. Here you can view handouts or outlines by selecting the "Publish what" option. You can also choose how many slides to show on each page, flip the slides horizontally or vertically, or frame the slides.
- Include non-printable information: Include document properties or structure tags.  PDF options: Make document PDF / _A compliant.
When you have customized the options, click OK.
Finally, back to Click Publish in Windows File Explorer.
Your PDF file can now be shared.