After months of Democratic nominees for candidates (candidates for candidates) announcing their presidential wishes and traveling to Iowa and New Hampshire to test their messages on the ground, the season is heating up. As with the first Democratic primary debate (1
The. The second night is tonight. Next, you need to know to follow if you have no cable.
When and where does the second democratic debate take place?
The debate takes place over two nights – Tuesday, July 30th and Wednesday, July 31st – in Detroit.
Which channel and what time?
CNN broadcasts the second night of the debate from 17.00. PT (8 pm ET) tonight.
Which candidates are in each debate?
By chance, CNN selected the field of 10 candidates for each debate. The drawing was designed so that every night a mixture of better known and lesser known candidates emerges.
On the second night of today's debate, the two front-runners in the initial polls, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, were present who had confronted Biden in the first debate over his race record. Here is the full list.
- Sen. Michael Bennet of Colorado
- Former Vice President Joe Biden
- Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York City
- Sen. Cory Booker from New Jersey
- Former Housing Secretary Julián Castro
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand from New York
- Sen. Kamala Harris from California
- Gov. Jay Inslee from Washington
- Entrepreneur Andrew Yang
Last night, three out of five leaders took part in the first surveys: Pete Buttigieg, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. Here is the complete list:
- Gov. Steve Bullock from Montana
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg from South Bend, Indiana
- Former Member of Parliament John Delaney from Maryland
- Gov. John Hickenlooper of Colorado
- Sen. Minnesota Amy Klobuchar
- Former MP Beto O'Rourke from Texas
- MP Tim Ryan from Ohio
- Sen. Bernie Sanders from Vermont
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts
- Author Marianne Williamson
Who hosts the debate?
Dana Bash, Don Lemon and Jake Tapper are your presenters.
How can I follow the democratic primary debate live?
You can hear the debate on CNN.com, the CNN app for iOS and Android devices, and the CNNgo app for Apple TV ($ 169 at Walmart) Roku, Amazon Fire ($ 50 on eBay) Chromecast ($ 55 on eBay) and Android TV. Usually, you'll need to sign up to prove that you have a pay-TV subscription to streaming CNN. However, you do not need to authenticate yourself to pursue the debate. Free democracy on TV for everyone!
You can also follow the debate with a.
What You Need to Know about Live TV Streaming Services:
- You need a .
- You can watch any of them on TV as long as your Smart TV service is available app. You can also watch TV on your TV with a media streamer like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV or Chromecast.
- You can also watch Android phones, tablets, and PC browsers.  You can log in and cancel at any time without a contract being required.
- All offer free trial periods so you can sign up to track sales and then cancel.
Notice CNET may receive some of the revenue from the sale of the products featured on this page.
Sling TV's $ 25 per month Blue package includes CNN. Sling Blue is currently being reduced to $ 15 a month for the first month.
Hulu with live TV costs $ 45 a month and includes CNN.
YouTube TV costs $ 50 a month and includes CNN.
PlayStation Vue's basic access plan for $ 50 per month includes CNN.
DirecTV Now's basic $ 50 per month plus package includes CNN.
FuboTV costs $ 55 a month and includes CNN.
This story was originally published earlier.
CNET can receive a commission from retailers.