Smart home device maker Arlo has announced its first doorbell camera, which features features such as a 1
Arlo says his doorbell camera was designed to capture what most other video doorbells fail because of their wide aspect ratio. The Arlo Video Doorbell has an industry-leading vertical field of view that lets you capture the entire image of your porch and all people standing on it.
The Arlo video doorbell not only records HD video but also has two audio for voice communication. The device supports video calls directly to the phone as well as personalized notifications for events such as the delivery of parcels.
When someone presses their Arlo video doorbell, they automatically send a live HD video call directly to their smartphone. If you can not answer the call, you can send a pre-recorded message of your choice.
Camera Specifications Includes 12x digital zoom and video modes for 1536 x 1536, 1080 x 1080 format recording and 720 x 720. Night Vision provides powerful 850nm infrared LEDs with an IR cut filter. Here is the full feature list of the Arlo Video Doorbell:
- Optimized Front Entry View: Industry leading vertical field of view with an optimized 1: 1 aspect ratio.
- Motion Detection and Warnings: Receive alerts when motion is detected becomes.
- Video call: Calls your phone directly so you do not miss a visitor.
- Quick Response Messages: Recorded messages to answer visitors quickly.
- Night vision: See who stands at your door at night even without light.
- HD Video: Capture vibrant details in both bright and dark areas with HDR.
- Zoom: Zoom In A Subject During a Live Video Call.
- Silent mode: Disables push notifications and turns off the signal.
- Weatherproof Design: Designed to withstand heat, cold, rain or sun.
- Tamper Detection: Siren can be triggered when someone tries to remove the doorbell.
The Orbell Arlo video action connects to an existing mechanical or digital beep to simplify installation and create a continuous power source. Units can currently be pre-ordered from Best Buy and other dealers for $ 149.99. Notably, the purchase includes a three-month trial for Alro's subscription-based AI service called Arlo Smart, which adds another layer of features and personalization.