Parcel delivery services have been very successful at filling the gaps that online shoppers around the world face. But between the purchase of items and their shipping is a decent amount of money in the forwarding of these items to your destination. To find out what this frightening amount will be, USendHome has introduced a new integrating tool called "Amazon Worldwide Shipping" that can offer up to 80% off direct in the Amazon shopping cart (even before placing the order!).
This Middlemann shipping model is currently only available in Google Chrome for desktops. It integrates with Amazon and quickly receives shipping models with the cheapest price structure.
Sure, dozens of services will get your online shopping and send it to you wherever you want, unless you know the prices for international shipping before shopping online … well, it's an expensive game by guesstimate ,
Imagine you spend $ 75 on Amazon and want to deliver your items to Brazil. You send your items to a parcel carrier, only to find out later that your shipping costs will rise to a whopping $ 1
Amazon Worldwide Shipping will not disappoint you as it will give you a quote in advance. With this tool, Amazon customers can see the best international shipping solution available to them, based on the lowest number of individual packaging directly from their shopping cart. Instead of sending just every single package abroad, this one-of-a-kind app consolidates your items into the ideal number of boxes (considering weight, size and security) and shows you the lowest international shipping rates for your optimized shipment. In seconds you have the best packaging combination and the best prices right before you order in the corner of your browser window. Not to mention that users of the Amazon Worldwide Shipping app can save up to 80% over standard shipping fees. But let's consider the benefits one by one:
Benefits of Amazon Worldwide Shipping App
Choose your international shipping rate before completing the order at Amazon
International shipping costs are enough to make most consumers dead In their life stop tracks and can be double, if not triple the price of the products you have bought online. The Amazon Worldwide Shipping app offers 100% integration with Amazon.com. So you never have to wait for international shipping or an unexpectedly high bill. With this tool, you get all the information you need before you buy your items, putting you back in the driver's seat.
Bring Amazon to Your Doorstop – Regardless of Your Address
Online shoppers can ship any Amazon product directly to their home address, no matter where they live in the world. USendHome arrives almost everywhere in the world and currently reaches more than 180 countries.
Save up to 80% on international shipping costs with Package Consolidation
Despite additional shipping costs, Amazon frequently sends customers numerous individualized packages, even if they have purchased products at the same time. When these boxes arrive at the USendHome facility, they are consolidated into the optimal shipping solution (based on size, weight and safety precautions). Instead of paying several tons of money for multiple international shipments, users of the app receive a consolidated shipment and save up to 80% of international shipping costs.
How Amazon's Global Shipping App Works
- Install Amazon's worldwide shipping with USendHome app in Google Chrome, and specify which country you want to ship to (on the Options page).
- Fill in your Amazon shopping cart and navigate to your shopping cart page.
- In the shopping basket view, click on the app icon in the upper right corner of your browser window.
- In a matter of seconds, the app determines the optimal shipping solutions for your items and displays all available shipping methods for your consolidated packages.
- To get access to these exclusive discounted international shipping rates, simply sign up for a free account at USendHome and ship your items to the free address provided by USendHome. Once your items are shipped from Amazon, they will reach the USendHome facility, where your items will be consolidated once more in their secure warehouse and shipped via FedEx or the USPS.
- You can then pay USendHome via PayPal or any other major credit card.
- To track your forwarded shipment, just follow the tracking number that the team behind USendHome will give you. In addition, you can also use the automated parcel tracking system within USendHome, which alerts you when additional new shipping activities occur.
- Get your Amazon shopping right to your door!
Watch the YouTube video below to see a demo How the Chrome App Works in Amazon
Amazon shipping worldwide using the USendHome app for Google Chrome gives you access to all your favorite Amazon items – no matter where you live, no exorbitant prices, just a seamless, secure service you deserve. Ready to shop and ship it home?
Click here to learn more about our new Amazon Worldwide Shipping app for Chrome.
You may also like
Buying eBay Articles From Any Country In The World [How To] How To Buy Cashback Websites And Save Money
Best places to sell cell phones, laptops, and gaming devices for cash
Author: Madeline Blasberg
Madeline is a writer and journalist for USendHome, a company that specializes in US freight forwarding services for online shoppers around the world. She believes in no-nonsense writing, walking barefoot and making friends with compatible Amazon wish lists.