Also in this new TV show to pick up your phone and order a pizza? Great news: Your Amazon Echo ($ 65 on Amazon) Can use your voice to order your dinner. Pizza Hut, Domino & Papa John & # 39; s all have Alexa skills that allow you to place an order for your favorite cake. Here's how it's done.
(And yes, this works with every Amazon Echo, from the Echo Dot to the Echo Show.)
One more note: Before you start buying pizza, you must verify your account to complete the process ̵
Setting up the pizza order on your Amazon Echo
1. In the Amazon Alexa app, tap the three stacked lines.
. 2 Touch Skills & Games and then the magnifying glass icon.
. 3 Search for your favorite from the three pizzerias and tap the name.
. 4 Touch Enable to use . This combines the ability with your echo.
To speed things up, make sure your credit card and delivery information is already in your pizza account – you can do this either through the app (Domino's, Pizza Hut, Dad John's) or Visit the company website. If you tend to stick with the same pizza order, you should make sure that this favorite is also saved.
1. After you enable the ability in the Amazon Alexa app, Domino requests permission to access your email address associated with your Domino account is. You can enable / disable the setting and tap Save permissions .
2. A screen pops up prompting you to sign in to your Domino Pizza profile.
3. Once your account is linked, you can say "Alexa, Open Domino," or "Alexa, Order Pizza."
4. Alexa will ask if you would like to place your Easy Order, the last order or a new order.
5. When you're finished ordering, track your order by saying, "Alexa, please domino to keep track of my order."
Tip: If you have no questions, say "Alexa, open Domino and submit my simple order."  http://www.cnet.com/ "height =" 110 "width =" 196 “/>
Watch the following:
The first 5 things to do with a new Amazon Echo have to do