Sometimes life can become chaotic, especially if you have children or pets. Carpets and sofas are never protected from dirt and stains, and removing them can be challenging without a good carpet cleaner.
Hiring a carpet cleaner, however, can be problematic and can quickly pay off if your household is particularly prone to soiling, but buying it is also a significant investment. There are so many ways that it can be difficult to decide which one best suits your needs. So we took the time to find out which cleaners are right for your situation.
What to look for in carpet cleaners?
Before deciding what carpet cleaners you want to buy, you need them to know what you're looking for in a machine. With so many cleaners on the market, they can all look the same after a while. So you want to make sure the cleaner you buy works for you.
When deciding, consider the following:
- Stain Removal: The bottom line in which a carpet cleaner needs to be good is to remove stains from carpets. That's exactly what the machine is designed for. Fortunately, all cleansers on our list are rated highly for their cleanability.
- Hair Cleansing: If you own a pet, your carpet cleaner must be made to handle a lot of hair and fur. Not all cleaners are designed for large amounts of hair, so they can not clean your carpets properly.
- Tank Size: The larger the tank of your detergent, the less time you will need to refill it when it runs out. If you have large carpet areas, a larger tank is a necessity. However, the compromise lies in the weight of the cleaner, as a larger tank means a heavier machine.
- Weight and Mobility: The weight and size of the cleaner are also an important factor to consider. You have to push this cleaner around the house to use it. If you have stairs, you have to carry him up the steps. Wearing a heavy machine can be too difficult for some people.
- Hoses and Accessories: Using a carpet cleaner with a hose and other accessories makes it difficult to clean hard-to-reach areas such as stairs. With some detergents you can also clean furniture or even the interior of vehicles.
After considering what's important to you, you can choose your new carpet cleaner.
Best Overall: Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro
If you want to thoroughly clean your carpet or remove stubborn stains, you'll need a powerful cleaner , The Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution uses HeatWave technology and two sets of rotating brushes for more thorough cleaning than other brands. In addition, the 1 gallon tank saves you many trips to the faucet.
The cleaner is also equipped with a 2-in-1 animal pad to remove animal hair, stains and odors in wet as well as wet furniture. This tool makes the cleaner perfect for any situation. Pets or children, large-area carpets or furniture, that does not matter – the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution makes it look brand new. If you are looking for a high quality carpet cleaner to do the job, this is the best one on the market.
The best value for money carpet cleaner: Bissell TurboClean PowerBrush Pet
If you are on a budget and still want to buy your own carpet cleaner They still options. The Bissell TurboClean PowerBrush Pet is a lightweight cleaner that is easy to handle and does a great job.
The lower price, however, means to dispense with a hose attachment. Even without the cleaner alone is worth the money even by its upright cleanability. This cleaner is ideal for people with smaller houses or apartments.
The Best Lightweight Carpet Cleaner: Hoover PowerDash Pet
Carpet Cleaners Can Become Frequently Large, bulky machines filled with water and cleaning solution worsen the Problem only. Luckily, lightweight detergents are also available, and we've found the best for you. The Hoover PowerDash Pet is a compact workhorse that weighs just under 13 pounds. Do not be fooled by its size, this machine is tough on stains and still makes your carpet look like new.
Although it fits in the smallest space, the compact design also means that you have to give up the hose attachment. However, if you frequently need to carry your carpet cleaner up and down, the Hoover PowerDash Pet is for you.
The best cleaner for pet owners: Bissell DeepClean Lift-Off Deluxe
If you have pets or children, you will find many Suffering accidents, and you want to be too The Bissell DeepClean Lift-Off Deluxe is the best cleaner for people with pets or children.
This model is also two machines in one. It's great as a regular carpet cleaner and has a removable, portable carpet cleaner that makes it easier to clean stairs, car interiors and other hard-to-reach places. All you have to do is lift the portable cleaner and bring it to your cleaning destination, which makes this cleaner so great that it was our second place for the overall winner. If your home is used as a pet shelter or the neighbors' children seem to live in your home, this cleanser is right for you.
The premium cleaner for carpets: Bissell Big Green
If you need to clean a lot of carpets and not waste time To go back over already done jobs, you need a high performance engine. The Bissell Big Green is a monster when it comes to cleaning. With two massive water tanks that allow you to clean without interruption for a long time, the Big Green is also equipped with a large suction unit and extra large brushes to remove dirt from your carpets, no matter how deep it is.
This machine is a powerhouse of technology. If you are looking for the strongest machine on the market, this is the ideal choice. Watch out, because the price is as high as the cleaner.