Laptops are always a popular choice on Black Friday, if only because they are so expensive at the best of times. This year, Microsoft has an absolute bargain price on its Surface devices, but there are also options available from other sellers are now live, and some of them will be live only on Black Friday day.
Microsoft Surface Deals
Microsoft offers some quite generous discounts on its self-branded Surface line. There are good deals on the new Surface Pro 6, but if you're looking for something even cheaper, the 201
Details are rare, but that's probably the entry-level model with Core M3 processor and 4GB of RAM. This would mean a total rebate of $ 330 over the retail price. If your budget is slightly higher and you also have access to a Costco, you can purchase a new Surface Pro 6 with keyboard and a pen for $ 800 – the same $ 330 off on newer hardware with additional accessories.
- Best Deal : Surface Pro 5 with Keyboard |
$ 930$ 600 | Microsoft Store
- Best Deal : Surface Pro 6 with Keyboard and Pen |
$ 1130$ 800 | Costco
- Surface Pro 6 with keyboard |
$ 930$ 600 | Best Buy
- Surface Laptop 2 | $ 300 from some models | Microsoft Store
- Surface Go | $ 50 from some models | Microsoft Store
Cheap Offers for Notebooks
If you're hoping to get a laptop for as low a price as possible, this year's no better than Lenovo. It offers the Ideapad 130s, a 14-inch Celeron-powered laptop and more or less the lowest spec for Windows, for just $ 100. That's $ 200 off and as much as Windows alone costs. For more general users, Walmart and Best Buy offer great deals on laptops with more HP or Dell performance.
- Best Deal : Lenovo Ideapad 130s |
$ 300$ 100 | Lenovo
- Hp Pavilion 15.6-inch gaming laptop (GTX 1050ti card) |
$ 800$ 600 | Walmart
- Dell Inspiron 3000 15.6 inch (touch screen) |
$ 600$ 400 | Best Buy
Premium Laptop Deals
Dell's ever-popular XPS 13 receives a substantial discount from Costco when you're a member. The $ 2000 model, featuring the latest and greatest 8th generation Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM, a roomy 512GB SSD, and a 4K touchscreen, will cost only $ 1,500 on Black Friday. Apple offers are hard to come by, even during a consumer orgy, but Best Buy offers $ 200 from the (now-defunct) MacBook Air.
- Best Deal: Dell XPS 13 (4K Touch Model) |
$ 2000$ 1500 | Costco
- Apple MacBook Air 13 (last generation) |
$ 1000$ 800 | Best Buy
- Dell XPS 15 (GTX 1050 Card) |
$ 1600$ 1084 | Amazon
- Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon | $ 2500 $ 1187 | Amazon
Best Chromebook Deals
Chromebooks are generally seen as a cost-effective alternative to Windows computers, but Google makes good reason for Chrome OS on premium hardware with Pixelbook. Right now it's $ 300 for the entry-level model, just $ 700 (with Google funding). Unless you have reservations about using a Chromebook as a primary laptop, this is an amazing deal.
- Best Deal: Google Pixelbook |
$ 1000$ 700 | Google Store
- Acer Chromebook 11 |
$ 220$ 120 | Amazon
- Samsung Chromebook Pro V2 |
$ 600$ 450 | Samsung
- Samsung Chromebook Pro (with backlit keyboard) |
$ 600$ 500 | Samsung