Apple announced theand positioned it as a credit card for iPhone users with no fees, daily cash incentives and Apple Pay integration. (Here's the fine print of the and why you'll probably never be able to switch to Android if you use Apple Card .)
The signup process looks good Just rely on the wallet App already installed on your iPhone. Here's how to get started when Apple provides the map.
- Open the app Wallet on your iPhone.
- Tap the " + " button in the upper right corner.
- Select Apple Card ] from the list of available payment methods.
- Fill in the form with your personal data.
- Once you're done, you'll receive a credit limit and an interest rate. Click Accept to open your Apple Card account.
Your Apple Card will be instantly added to your Apple Pay account. The physical card will be mailed shortly afterwards.
Before the physical card arrives, you can make retail or online purchases with.
We will update this story with more details as Apple makes it available.