You do not want to filter out your private information while surfing the Web. With the largest browsers ̵
Unconventionally blockedTracker and third party third party cookies that monitor your activity while you're on the go. However, with the browser, you can control what you do and what you do not want to block – from ads and cookies through Facebook and Google login buttons.
The manufacturer of the unusual Brave browser said they knew the strict blocking policy. A consequence for websites: they do not see any ads that support the creation of website content. To compensate content creators, Brave has a clever approach that allows you to make anonymous contributions to websites you visit. Publishers then receive contributions in the form of cryptocurrencies as soon as they choose the system. You can also allow viewing and tracking in Brave's settings if you do not care. However, the costs of tracking lose control of your privacy.
The Brave browser available for Windows, MacOS, Android, and iOS is based on the same foundation as Chrome, so Brave can use Chrome extensions. When you click "Find Extensions and Themes" in Brave's settings, you'll be redirected to the Chrome Web Store to find extensions and themes for the browser.
How to set up Brave and contribute to content sites and creators.
Controlling what Brave blocks
By default, Brave blocks all ads, trackers, third-party cookies (that you track via social buttons on a web page on the Internet) and third-party fingerprints (which you track by providing a unique profile of You with your browser and computer settings). However, you can adjust how rigid Brave approaches the protection.
1. On the Courage menu, click Settings .
2. Click Shields in the Settings window on the left.
3. Use the pop-up menus to the right of Ad Control Cookie Control and Fingerprint Protection to select the desired level of protection.  . 4 Click Social Media Blocking to control whether Google and Facebook login buttons, embedded Twitter tweets, and embedded LinkedIn posts are allowed.
5. For more detailed control, under Additional Settings, click Privacy and Security.
6. Here you can customize the control services the browser uses, such as: For example, use a predictive service to support auto-completion of search queries and URLs.
Contributing to sites and creators of content
Brave's restrictive approach to ads costs money: websites do not earn money for their work. To contribute to sites you visit without being tracked, Brave Brave has developed Rewards, a program that allows you to earn tokens by viewing ads selected by Brave, which will automatically generate revenue in the form of cryptocurrency contribute to the websites you visit. To participate in the rewards program:
1. Click the Hamburg menu with three parallel lines on the right side of the toolbar and select Brave Rewards.
2. Click Yes, I am in.
3. On the page "Brave Rewards" you can see your participation in the Revenue Program set up and customize:
- Ads allow you to set how many ads are displayed per hour.
- Automatic posts allow you to control how many ads should be sent Contribute each month and set a minimum amount of time spent on a page before the site is rewarded with a post.
. 4 In addition to collecting tokens through your web activity, you can add your own cryptocurrency to your account to contribute to websites.
Syncing Bookmarks on Your Phone and Desktop
Brave has a sync tool that lets you manage your bookmarks on the desktop and on mobile devices on the browser. It is in beta phase and the facility requires a lot of fumbling. However, if you do not mind tinkering, you can conveniently sync your bookmarks.
1. Click the Hamburger menu in the toolbar on the right and select "Synchronize".
2. Click New Start Synchronization Chain and then select whether you want to sync with a mobile or desktop device.
3. If you chose Computer, you will see a series of words that Brave calls the Chain Sync Code. Go to the desktop device you want to sync with, navigate to the sync settings in Brave, click I have a sync code and enter the chain sync code of the first device.
4. If you have selected Phone / Tablet, a QR code will be displayed. On your phone or tablet, navigate to the synchronization settings in Brave, tap the Scan Sync Code button, and then scan the QR code back on the first device.