The iPhone 1
If you want to use your iPhone 11 while charging (maybe you're in bed, maybe you're tall, maybe both) Then you'll want to upgrade to a longer USB-C to Lightning cable.
Sure, you can only use one of your old (and slow) Lightning cables. But then you can not take advantage of the 18-watt charging process, as the battery of an iPhone can be half-charged in just 30 minutes. And if you have a MacBook, you can only connect iPhone 11 to your laptop with a USB C to Lightning cable.
It is also worth mentioning that the standard iPhone 11 can work In the 18-watt fast-charging, only a USB-C-to-Lightning cable is not included (in fact, it comes with 5 Watt Charging Accessories supplied). If you are using the normal iPhone 11, there is now a good chance to update your cable for the 18-watt fast-charging. Make sure you also have a USB-C device.
USB C to Flash Cable (6 feet +)
Apple sells an official 6.6-foot USB C-to-Lightning cable that costs over $ 30. You can go that route if you really want to, but many cheaper chargers with MFI certification should work just as well. (For quality reasons, only MFI-certified cables are listed in this article.)
Here are the longest USB-C to Lightning cables you can buy:
- Nomad Goods (9.6-Foot) : This cable is bigger than me! In fact, it is three times as long as the standard iPhone charging cable. Why not?
- Apple (6,6-feet) : This official Apple USB C-to-Lightning cable is 2 meters long. This is exactly twice as long as the cable that comes with the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max.
- AUKEY (6.6 feet) : AUKEY's 6.6-foot long plaited iPhone cable is basically a low-cost version of Apple's official 6.6-foot cable.
- CHOETECH (6,6-feet) : This cable is the same length and price as the Aukey 6,6-foot cable, except it is not plaited.
- Sundix 2-Pack (6-Foot) : This braided USB C-to-Lightning two-component package is a great, low-cost option.
- Anchor (6-foot): Anker was one of the first companies to develop an Apple-certified USB C-to-Lightning cable. Think of this as a high quality alternative to third party cables.
- RAVPOWER (6-Foot) : RAVPower is one of the best brands for charging accessories and it regularly deals in USB-C cable for Lightning comes in sale.
And if you have an iPhone 11 (shipped with a 5-watt USB A-Power Brick), you might want to have a USB-C power in addition to your USB C-to-Lightning cable. Buy Brick (if you do not already own one).