Theare a year away, but if you want to try to watch the games in person, you must start planning now . The summer games will be held from 24 July 2020 to 9 August 2020 and will feature new events such as karate, surfing and sport climbing as well as favorites such as swimming, basketball and track and field.
Tickets were sold out like hot rolls, but you still have a few chances to get into the action. You could buy a package (we're talking about $ 7,000 per person ̵
In the meantime, set aside these details to reserve a seat for the reopening of ticket sales.
Tickets for the Olympic Games? Yes, please!
. 1 Visit CoSport.com, the official website for buying tickets in the US.
2. Click Show Tickets .
3. It's up to you to decide what Olympic events you want to see and what data you can participate in. You can browse the tickets by sport, date or venue.
4. When you have made your choice, choose how many people you want to buy tickets for.
5. Now is the time to buy the tickets before they are gone … again.
If you do not want to miss the Olympics next year, you can always get one of their (more expensive) packages. This includes hotel costs and events that vary depending on the purchased package.
1. Go to CoSport.com.
2. Click View Packages .
3. Choose a package. Options are Premier (most expensive), Sports-specific and Flex packages. In the Premier and Sports specific packages you can take part in events, while in the Flex package you can choose which events you want to see.
4. After selecting a package, follow the steps to complete the purchase.
Learn aboutand how will help in 2020 Tokyo Olympics.