ShowBox is a popular third party media streaming and downloading app for Android. Currently it can not be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store. To download and install ShowBox on your Android smartphone, you need to change some settings on your device.
It's pretty easy to get your phone ready to download and install ShowBox for Android, so let's dive.
Make setting changes to your phone
1. First, tap the Settings icon on your phone and scroll down to select apps.
2. Tap the Apps option and scroll down to the Chrome Chooser.
3. Tap Chrome and then scroll down to the Install Unknown Apps option
4, Tap this option and you should see a slider to the right of the label "Allow from this source". Tap the slider to download apps from your Chrome browser.
If you have an older version of Android, you'll need to scroll down to "Settings" and select "Security," then "Device Management," and finally "Install apps from unknown sources" to prepare the phone for ShowBox.
Download and install ShowBox for Android
In the next section, it is assumed that you have found a trusted website to download the real ShowBox for Android APK. As always with these types of downloads that are not from Google Play, you should be extremely careful about downloading these types of files through Chrome. It would not hurt to have a virus protector on your phone to scan an APK file.
1. Search the Internet for Chrome for ShowBox for Android APK files, and if you find one you're looking for Hold reliably, tap the download link on the site page to start the process
2. Although you like Chrome If you have set up to accept files from unknown sources, you will still receive a message from the browser asking you if you would like to download the Showbox APK (if you have already done so you will be asked if you would like to ) Download the file again). Tap "Download" to download the file and then Chrome will ask if you want to open the file.
3. The ShowBox App itself will then ask you if you want to install the app on your phone, along with a list of permissions that you have, if you agree. If you decide to take this final step, just tap the "Install" option at the bottom of the installation page.
4. That's all there is to it. After installation, the ShowBox app launches automatically and you can start streaming movies, TV shows, and more.
How to Download and Install ShowBox on Android – Conclusion
That's All You Need to Know Download and install ShowBox on Android. Do you like the app? Let us know in the comments!