If you do not know how to share a Google Calendar, you're in the right place. The process is so simple that even your grandmother could do it. All you need is a few clicks and a few minutes of your time.
There are many reasons why people want to share their Google Calendar. For example, at Android Authority we all use the same calendar to check upcoming events, see who is on vacation, and so on. Some families use the same method and share a calendar to display all appointments, trips, gatherings, and other events in one place.
Want to know how to share a Google Calendar? Everything you need to know can be found below.
Sharing a Google Calendar
First of all, you can not share your Google Calendar as an Android app from just one computer (or a web browser in desktop mode). Honestly, this is a big oversight and something that will hopefully change someday, but right now there is no real way out.
Related: How to Set up Google Calendar Properly
Visit the Google Calendar web site at the link and locate the My Calendars section on the left side of the interface. Hover over the calendar you want to share, click the option icon (three vertical dots), and then choose Settings and Sharing.
From there You can choose between two different sharing options. The first is that anyone can see your calendar with a link. This is probably not the best option for most users because the calendar can also be displayed when people use their name. If that does not scare you off, you can enable it by ticking the "Open to the public" box. Then select "Get Shareable Link", copy it and send it to whoever you want. Access Permissions
The second option is the one that makes the most sense for the majority of users. User: allows you to share your calendar with specific people. Under "Share with specific people", click "Add people", enter the email addresses of the people you want to share your calendar with, and set their permissions (see Edit … only).
Then click the "Submit" button to send e-mails to the persons you have selected. Google will automatically add your calendar to its accounts, which you can access through the Other Calendars section.
1) On the left side of the interface, locate the My Calendars section and hover over the calendar you want to share.
2) Click the option icon (three vertical dots)) followed by "Settings and Sharing".
3) Choose between two different sharing options: Select the "Make Public" check box to share the calendar with anyone who has a link, or click Add to People to share only with the people you've selected. 
4) If you select the "Add People" option, enter the email addresses of the people you want to share your calendar with, define their permissions, and click " Send".
5) You can revive your calendar at any time by deselecting it. Simply delete the e-mail addresses under "Share with specific people" or uncheck the box "Open to the public".
Continue reading: How to Use Google Drive – All You Need to Know
There you have it – so you share a Google Calendar with others People. Any thoughts? Leave them in the comments below.