Setting up a Gmail account is so easy that even your grandma can do it. You can do the job in just a few minutes without any technical knowledge. It's also free.
Before we show you how to do it, be aware that when you create a Gmail account, you're actually creating a Google Account that gives you access to all Google services, including YouTube, Maps, Play Store and many others. That's a good thing because you do not have to register individually for each of these services.
Setting up a Gmail account
How to set up a Gmail account First, visit the Gmail website and click the blue button " Create Account". Then simply enter your full name and password and enter a unique username / email address. This is where creativity comes into play. Gmail has so many users that finding a simple and memorable username can be tricky, as many of them are already taken. Do not worry, Gmail will give you some suggestions if you already have that one.
When you've added all the details, click the blue Next button. Then enter your phone number and click "Next". You will then receive a confirmation code via SMS. Enter this code in the "Enter confirmation code" field and select the "Confirm" option.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Setting Up a Gmail Account:
- Visit Gmail's website and click the "Create Account" button.
- Enter the required information (name, password …) and click "Next".
- Enter your phone number and click "Next" Receive an SMS with a verification code.
- Enter the verification code and select the "Confirm" option.
- Add the required information (recovery email, date of birth …) and click Next.
- Click the blue down arrow several times and then choose the "I agree" option.
There you have it – set up a Gmail account on your PC. The process is more or less the same on your Android device. Just open the Gmail app and follow the step-by-step instructions above.