Setting up a YouTube channel is easy, fast, and free. You get access to a large audience that is used by two billion people per month. However, there is a lot of competition as more than 500 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube every minute. To succeed on the platform, you really have to stand out from the crowd.
Setting up a YouTube channel
To set up a YouTube channel, you first need a Google Account. It's free and not only gives you access to YouTube, but also to all Google services, including Gmail, Google Maps and Google Photos, just to name a few. Creating a Google Account is a breeze. If you do not already have it, click on the link below to read our setup guide.
Continue reading: How to set up a new Google Account
Visit YouTube website and sign up as soon as you have a Google Account. In the next step, click on your profile in the upper right corner and then select "Settings". Now a link titled "Create a new channel" should be displayed – click on it.
Now is the time to make a decision. If you would like to create a personal YouTube account under your own name, you can continue and click on the "Create channel" button. To set up a YouTube channel under your company name or brand, click on the "Use company or other name" link, enter your name and click the "Create" button.
In some cases you may be asked to confirm your account. All you have to do is enter your phone number, choose to receive your confirmation code via SMS or voice call, and click Next. In the last step, enter your verification code and click on "Next". Again.
Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up a YouTube Channel:
- Create a Google Account, if you do not already have one.
- Visit the YouTube website and sign up.
- Click on your profile in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Settings".
- Click on the link "Create new channel".
- Decide if you create a channel under your own name or business. Brand name.
- Enter a name for your channel and click Create / Create Channel.
- If you need to verify your account, enter your phone number, select either SMS or voice call, and then click Next.
- Enter the verification code and click Next to continue your YouTube service. I've successfully set up a YouTube channel, but this is just the first step, and to be professional, you'll need to add a profile photo, description, and other details – just click the Customize Channel button and Everything is quite simple, so we will not go into details here, once everything is set up, you can upload videos and pursue your dream of becoming the next big thing on YouTube. Good luck!
There you have it – so you can set up a YouTube channel Any thoughts or questions Leave it down!