Like most smartphones, the Vivo V15 Pro offers several ways to take a screenshot – some universal and others that are specific to the Vivo Smartphone range. If you're looking for a quick and easy way to store or share information that's on your screen, learn how to take a screenshot with the Vivo V15 Pro.
Vivo V15 Pro – Screenshot Method # 1 – Hardware Buttons
This is the universal method of creating a screenshot that will work on any current Android smartphone.
- Make sure that the information you want to capture is correctly aligned on the screen.
- Press and hold the volume keys and the power buttons simultaneously. This should not take more than a second, but keep the buttons pressed until you hear the shutter sound of the camera or see a screen animation.
Vivo V15 Pro Screenshot Method # 2 – Swipe gesture
The Vivo V15 Pro features a three-finger swipe gesture – swipe from top to top – for a quick screenshot.
- To enable this feature, go to Settings -> Screenshot and enable "Three Finger Swipe screenshot" You just have to swipe up with three fingers on the screen to make a short screenshot ,
- You can also enable the "Screenshot Window" option. This allows you to perform additional functions, such as: For example, editing screenshots, recording scrolling, and sharing.
Vivo V15 Pro Screenshot Method 3 – S-Capture
The S-Capture feature, available on most Vivo smartphones, allows you to create different types of screenshots – standard, scroll, or funny. with which you can edit text, funny pictures and emojis and add them to a screenshot. S-Capture can also be used to capture a video of what is happening on the screen.
- Swipe down from the bottom to open the Quick Settings menu and tap S-Capture.
- There are four options – Capture Screen, Rectangular, Funny Screenshot (to edit the screenshot) and Long Screenshot (to go through a screenshot). Select the desired option.
This will allow you to take a screenshot on the Vivo V15 Pro! Is there a method that you like more than the others? Let us know in the comments below.