begins on Monday, July 15, and lasts 48 hours. However, if you're interested in buying the early deals, Alexa can give you an overview of all the latest deals on Saturday, July 1
Ask in the Amazon Alexa app of your phone or injust after the and Alexa will read them to you and ask if you have them would like to buy the items. For example, Alexa might say, "I found an offer for a $ 45 speaker set. Would you like to buy it?" If you say no, your helpful shopping sidekick bot reads the next deal. You can even ask Alexa specifically for lecture offers, if that's all you want to buy. You can also add the which tracks Prime Day deals.
You must be an Amazon Prime member to receive these offers. However, there is one. But if you're a Prime member, you get that Amazon buyers love.
Here are some expressions you can ask Alexa for Prime Day:
- "Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?"
- "Alexa, show me Amazon Prime Day specials."
- "Alexa, what are my deals?"
- "Alexa, order a Fire TV stick."
- "Alexa, order the $ 85 Kindle Paperwhite. "
- " Alexa, order Jaden Smith's Just Water. "
- " Alexa, order Marshmello's stuffed puffs. "
- " Alexa, Order Zac Brown's Demerbox. "
Want more Amazon Prime Day tips? Check out theand see how .