Are you a seasoned writer who is familiar with all sorts of technology? Are you interested in a full time job working from home?
What we are looking for
We are looking for a technical development editor who works with a group of freelance writers. Someone who can look after other authors and pastoral articles from the task to the brainstorming and design phases. They would assign articles, help writers find the right angle, specify the outlines, review the designs of those articles, and guide the writers through the necessary revisions.
While this is an editorial position, you will not be responsible for editing the article, so you do not need to have any special experience editing lines or proofreading. Instead, you will work a little earlier in the process to see if the articles are correct and well-organized, match the actual articles assigned, and answer any questions they raise.
We are really looking for a geek geek. They should be experienced in writing and writing across various platforms (Windows, MacOS, Android, iPhone), applications (Microsoft Office, Chrome, etc.), and be able to learn about new developments in these technologies.
- Proven experience in writing on different technologies
- Practical experience in dealing with key operating systems (desktop and mobile) and applications as well as in-depth knowledge of general technology
- Ability to delve into new technology topics and get them up to speed learn
- The ability to work with the authors personally to design their articles and to act as an expert on topics and mentor for writing contributions.
- The experience in WordPress is an advantage.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment] Detailed and on time, with a mind-boggling attitude
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work to agree on several projects and dates
- Self-employed and collaborative working in a team
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles is beneficial [1
- Generate new article ideas based on your own experience
- Representatives for article ideas
- Help authors to determine the best angle for articles  Forms of contours and Article Approaches
- Check Draw designs and send them back to the authors with notes if necessary.
- Full-time, paid positions may benefit from benefits including:
- 401 (k)
- Paid leave
- Annual sick leave and holiday leave
- Disease, dentist and eyesight services
- Short-term and long-term handicaps
- Remote work. They work from home and should have their own computer with reliable internet access.
- You must be legally allowed to work in the US. You must be based in the US and be available during normal business hours.
Application Procedure  If you would like to apply for this job, go to ZipRecruiter and click on the big green "Apply Now" button.