قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Tips and Tricks / Which days of the planet are longer than years?

Which days of the planet are longer than years?



Answer: Venus

In the family of planets that make up our solar system, Venus is a peculiarity among its peculiarities. The roughly earth-sized, but scorching planet has an average surface temperature of 463 ° C and a dense atmosphere, which consists of 96.5 percent carbon dioxide, with the remainder of the remaining 3.5 percent consists of nitrogen.

As far as planetary extremes go, these things are not particularly peculiar. It's pretty peculiar that if you stayed in Venus despite the harsh conditions, it would take you days longer than years. Venus revolves around its axis only once every 243 days of the Earth, but orbits the Sun once every 224.7 days on Earth ̵

1; you would wait longer between sunrises than if you completely orbited the Sun.

Courtesy of NASA.


Source link