Apple'swill be held today, Monday, June 4th. CNET is on hand to cover the news when it breaks, and as Apple has done in the past Live streaming of the event
WWDC 2018 Start time, live blog and livestreams
- When: Today – Monday, 4 June
- Location: San Jose, California
- What time: San Francisco: 10 am; New York: 1:00 pm; London: 6 pm; Beijing: 1:00 am (5 June); Sydney: 3:00 am (5 June). (See Start time near you.)
- Preshow and Live Simulcast: The CNET Preshow launches one hour earlier at 9 pm PT, noon ET. (See the start time in your area.) Join Lexy Savvides, Patrick Holland, and Ian Sherr of San Francisco for performances by Megan Wollerton of Louisville and Jeff Bakalar of New York. The CNET show continues throughout the Apple event with live commentary and analysis ̵
- Live Blog: CNNES Connie Guglielmo, Shara Tibken and Scott Stein will be on hand to share the news. Follow the CNET live blog .
- Live Stream: Apple will broadcast the event live. Apple says that it works best on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with Safari on iOS 10 or higher; a Mac with Safari on macOS Sierra 10.12 or higher; or Windows 10 PC with Microsoft Edge. Devices that use the browser Chrome and Firefox should also be able to see ("MSE, H.264 and AAC required," says Apple). Click this link to watch the official Apple Stream live . Owners of Apple TV set-top boxes of the second, third or fourth generation can follow the keynote of the Apple Events channel.
Analysis and what to expect
Apple products that we're likely to see only after WWDC in 2018 [Editor's note] Originally released on May 31, later updated with new ones Links and additional information.
Corrections, June 3: Corrected a broken link, corrected international display times, and updated compatible devices and browsers to watch Apple's livestream.