When you tell your phone what to do, it quickly gets cooler when it's touched, and Pandora is there. The company has just announced the voice mode, which will tell you what to play. That's cool.
This new mode is available for both Android and iOS, and can be accessed using the "Hey Pandora" phrase when the app is open. You can change stations, adjust the volume and play / pause content. You can also use it for special requirements, such as: For example, "play music to relax," which is a pretty nice touch.
In addition, Voice Mode supports playing songs with your voice by saying, "I like that." Skipping songs with "play something else", adding songs to playlists with "Add this to my playlist
Types of requests include:
- Control requests to change stations, control volume, skip or pause music, and other basic navigational commands.
- Topical Requests Provision of personalized music based on each user's individual preferences, moods, and favorite activities, e.g. "Play something for my workout" or "Play music to relax".
- Open requests may "play something else". play something that I like "or" play rather like this ".
- Basic requests for a specific artist, song, station, podcast or playlist such as "Play New Music with …" or "Play My Happy Jam Playlist".
- Interactive Inquiries such as "Which song is this?" Or Direction requests such as "Add this song to my party playlist" or "I like that" to give a thumbs up.  While some of these features are clearly for the user only Subscribing to Pandora's paid rate level will give all users – both those who subscribe to Pandora and the advertising base – access to voice mode in the coming weeks to grant.
The above article may contain affiliate links supporting Review Geek. More information can be found on our Ethics page.